Are you seeking the best AMP plugins for WordPress to improve your sites? If you answered YES, you’ve come to the correct place.
Over half of all internet users now use their phones to access the internet. As a result, if your site isn’t mobile-friendly, your bounce rate will skyrocket. And this would have a negative impact on your site’s search engine rating.
The best choice for assisting you with this is to use a Google AMP WordPress plugin. And we’ll talk about the top AMP plugins for WordPress in this article. Let’s get this party started right away!
What is an AMP WordPress Plugin and Why Use it?
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an acronym that stands for “Accelerated Mobile Pages.” It’s an open-source initiative spearheaded by Google and Twitter. The major goal of this strategy is to improve mobile web browsing.
A WordPress AMP plugin, on the other hand, is an extension that adds AMP capability to your WordPress site automatically. This makes the site responsive, and responsive sites are vital for attracting more visitors.
It also ensures that mobile users can access your website more quickly. This enhances both the user experience and the overall ranking of your website.
You may also evaluate and analyze visitor interaction for your site after enabling the AMP plugin. As a result of the available statistics, you can learn exactly how users find and utilize your website.
Similarly, the Google AMP WordPress plugin’s easy connection with platforms like Contact Form 7 and Google Adsense makes your site more adaptable and functional.
As a result, by using AMP plugins, you can receive a substantial amount of traffic from mobile visitors. They surely help to develop and maintain strong SEO for your site, along with its extra benefits.
Best WordPress AMP Plugins in 2022 (Create AMP Pages)
Before we go into our selection, there are a few factors to keep in mind while selecting an AMP plugin. To begin with, it must be straightforward to set up and offer improved usefulness. If this isn’t the case, AMP’s entire aim will be defeated.
Furthermore, the plugins should work with any WordPress theme or page builder. It would be much better if it worked for WooCommerce sites as well. Furthermore, features like Email Opt-in Support, Call to Action Support, and others elevate it to new heights.
With that out of the way, here’s our list of the best WordPress AMP plugins:
1. The Official AMP Plugin for WordPress (Free)
The Official AMP Plugin for WordPress is one of the greatest WordPress AMP plugins available. This plugin offers a wide range of features for your website. As a result, you can never go wrong with it.
Furthermore, it is compatible with all WordPress themes and plugins, making it simple to use. Similarly, the Official AMP plugin for WordPress allows you to publish AMP content.
Additionally, the plugin is an excellent tool for creating user-centric websites that are both quick and safe. A pleasurable user experience and a completely responsive web structure are ensured by the user-first site.
Overall, if you’re seeking one of the top WordPress AMP plugins with lots of features, this is it.
The Official AMP Plugin for WordPress has the following features:
- Automate the creation of AMP-compliant markup.
- Users should have access to effective validation tools.
- Supports AMP-to-AMP linking and mobile redirection.
- WordPress developers can get help with development.
- Highlights CSS (Cascading Style Sheets (Cascading Style Sheets) Trees trembling
2. AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages (Free)
Another popular Google AMP WordPress plugin on our list is AMP for WP, which is an all-in-one solution. This plugin, which has over 100,000 installations, automatically adds AMP capabilities to your WordPress site. Your site will load faster and rank higher in search engines as a result.
Aside from that, it includes a bespoke AMP editor and AMP frontpage. You can replace the content of your posts or pages with AMP-specific material.
Similarly, the plugin supports a number of helpful extensions that increase the functionality of AMP. Contact Form 7, Email Opt-in Support, Call to Action Support, and others are among them. AMP for WordPress also connects with WooCommerce. And that provides your website a distinct advantage!
AMP for WordPress has the following features:
- Excellent support and active participation
- Support for Google Analytics for online traffic tracking
- Compatible with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO, Rank Math, and other popular SEO plugins.
- For commercial websites and landing pages, there are three pre-built AMP styles.
- Social media integration is completely supported by the AMP theme framework.
3. Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP (Free)
Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP is one of the top WordPress AMP plugins on the market. You can also profit from SEO integration and content optimization with this plugin. Overall, it will improve your site’s performance by making it more apparent to search engines.
Previously, this plugin served as the “glue” that connected the Yoast SEO plugin and the official WordPress AMP plugin. However, thanks to subsequent updates, the plugin is now included in both of them.
For the time being, you can simply update the Yoast SEO and AMP plugins to take advantage of its features.
Glue’s Key Features for Yoast SEO & AMP:
- Provides a simple method to modify your AMP pages
- Features styling in the form of colors and link styles
- Bug fixes are released on a regular basis.
- Improves the speed of the website on mobile and other devices.
- It also includes a bit of Analytics code.
4. Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP (Freemium)
The Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin is AMP-ready. While it isn’t only an AMP plugin, it does support it as well as a slew of other capabilities.
This plugin, on the other hand, aids in the addition of Google Rich Snippets markup to your sites. Your website will rank higher in search results as a result of these rich snippets.
In addition, this tool has over 35 Schema kinds. Blog postings, news stories, local companies, videos, and more are among them. Furthermore, you can ask their developers to add a schema type that isn’t currently present in the feed.
Schema & Structured Data Features for WP & AMP:
- With only a few options, it’s simple to use.
- Shows your site’s google reviews and schema markup in conditional display fields.
- For handling rich snippets, you can create an unlimited number of custom post kinds.
- Allows markup data from other Schema plugins to be imported.
Price: Free or $99 for a single site license.
5. PWA for WP & AMP (Free)
If you want your site to have a great user experience, you should check into PWA for WordPress and AMP. This Google AMP WordPress plugin includes the most up-to-date features and technologies. As a result, all of these capabilities elevate the plugin’s functionality.
For starters, PWA for WP & AMP includes complete AMP compatibility, making it easier to use and operate. Multi-site support, a cache expiration option, and UTM (Urchin Traffic Monitor) tracking are all included.
Urchin Tracker is a web analytics programme that was used to create Google Analytics. As a result, you can quickly track the effectiveness of campaigns and content.
PWA for WP & AMP: Key Features:
- To improve your website, use the service worker function. It works well with offline support and gives you access to a loading icon library, data analytics, and more.
- Full-screen and splash screens are available.
- On the home screen, there is an app banner with customisable icons.
6. WP AMP Plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce (Premium)
WP AMP is another popular choice among the finest WordPress AMP plugins. It’s a premium WordPress theme that focuses on WooCommerce’s Accelerated Mobile Pages.
This plugin is simple to use because it allows you to display your products on your AMP site with only a few clicks. You can also put mobile-optimized content and archives on your site. This way, the programme ensures that they load quickly and without any lag.
Furthermore, the WP AMP plugin offers a variety of customization choices. You can, for example, use a built-in drag-and-drop page to enable, disable, and alter AMP blocks. You can edit your site’s logo, header menu, and other WooCommerce elements this way.
WP AMP Plugin’s Key Features:
- Use Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, and other SEO plugins.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other methods of tracking
- It includes a set of plugin shortcodes.
- With a basic design, there is a lot of room for personalization.
- Updates on a regular basis and a dependable support team
Price: $49 (for one regular license)
7. Instantify – PWA & Google AMP WordPress Plugin (Premium)
Instantify – PWA & Google AMP WordPress plugin turns your website into an instant app. It’s one of the most popular AMP plugins for WordPress, and it speeds up and secures your site.
The plugin helps you gain top rankings and more traffic by making your site mobile-friendly. This plugin can also allow offline usability, making it easier for users to navigate your site.
Instantify is also Google Compliant, Boost SEO, and Rank Higher compatible. It implies that your website will receive more visitors and offer a superior customer experience.
Instantify’s main features include:
- Compatible with Google AMP, Progressive Web Apps, and Facebook Instant Articles
- Supports site monetization via Facebook Ads and Google Adsense. Powerful settings panel with analytics and built-in support.
- For a better user experience, skeleton loading is available.
- Shake to Refresh, Toast Message, and other improvements
Price: $29 (for one regular site license)
8. AMP It Up (Free)
AMP It Up is also one of the top WordPress AMP plugins for making your site mobile-friendly. It even ensures that your page’s AMP version is hosted on your own domain. This improves the user experience and overall Google ranking of your website.
Additionally, this plugin includes cookie consent for websites. However, it only works in the European Union based on the user’s IP address.
Similarly, when generating an AMP page, this AMP plugin assures secure transmission. Additionally, it integrates seamlessly with your existing Google Analytics tracking.
AMP It Up’s Highlights:
- Adds social media buttons to AMP pages automatically and allows you to create an AMP carousel for your images.
- Allows for the legal requirement of imprinting and privacy notices.
- AMP Link Mark for better speed and reading experience, integrated with YouTube and BrightCove for video content
You can gain a lot of benefits for your site by using these excellent AMP plugins for WordPress. To begin, they aid in the AMP optimization of your web sites and posts. It means that the online content will load faster on mobile devices.
An amp plugin raises the ranking factor in such devices by enhancing performance. Offline support and interaction with other major WordPress plugins are also available.
They’re also simple to put up and compatible with any theme or page builder. They’re particularly great for WooCommerce sites because they have so many customization options. All of the AMP WordPress plugins described above are fantastic and include the capabilities specified.