Welcome to HuntBiz.
Our Website Address: HuntBiz.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use HuntBiz’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Understand the Terminilogy
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you (the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions).
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “HuntBiz”, “Website” or “Site” refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
Please Read Before Subscribing, Registering, Commenting, Rating & Interacting with other Users and Business Owners
By visiting HuntBiz you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
To become a Registered User/s of the website a proper procedure has been made available on HuntBiz which is for the convenience of User/s so that they can easily use the website.
User/s can become registered User/s by filling an online registration form on the website by providing the required information (including name, contact information, details of User/s & business, etc.)
By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate. You also agree that you are legally responsible for the information published/provided/uploaded by you to this website in any means.
HuntBiz hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and non-refundable membership to HuntBiz.com and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
HuntBiz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny User/s access to this website or any portion thereof with/without notice (immediately) by HuntBiz for the following (but not limited to) reasons:
- (a) Any unauthorised access or use by such User(S) to the Website.
- (b) If any false information in connection with their account registered with website is provided by such User(s), or if such User(s) are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities/transactions.
- (c) If such User(s) assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to such User(s) under this Agreement.
- (d) If such User(s) utilises the website to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- (e) If such User(s) violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- (f) If such User(s) posts any material that is not related to national / international trade or business cooperation.
- (g) If such User(s) impersonates or unlawfully uses another person’s or business entity’s name to post information or conduct business in any manner.
- (h) If such User(s) is involved in unauthorised access, use, modification, or control of the website database, network or related services.
- (i) If such User(s) obtains by any means another registered User(s) Username and/or Password.
- (j) Or any other User(s) activity that may not be in accordance with the ethics and honest business practices.
4. Communication / Promotion / Newsletter
By subscribing, registering, commenting, Rating & interacting with other User(s) on our website (huntbiz.com), you agree to receive SMS and mail from HuntBiz. We may send you informational, promotional, transactional emails or SMS if you provide your contact details on HuntBiz.
You also agree that if you want to discontinue the SMS or Newsletters, you would request Hunt Biz for the same by Contacting Us. You also agree that Hunt Biz would not be responsible for any action taken by you for stopping the mails or SMS. If you have not intimated HuntBiz in written through Email or any form of communication. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree to receive All Emails/SMS from HuntBiz as a subscriber.
User(s) acknowledge that the information provided through HuntBiz is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of Hunt Biz. Though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and HuntBiz does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information. For this reason, as well as the possibility of human and instrumental errors and other factors, you acknowledge that HuntBiz is provided to User(S) on an “AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” basis.
6. Third-Party Links
The links in this site may allow User(s) to leave HuntBiz. The linked sites are not under the control of HuntBiz.com. HuntBiz is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by HuntBiz of the site. Third-party links from/to HuntBiz.com shall be governed by a separate agreement (Third Party) of respective websites.
7. Data Protection
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between User(s) and HuntBiz. By using the Information on HuntBiz, User(s) assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced suffered or incurred by User(s).
Unless otherwise stated, HuntBiz and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on HuntBiz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from HuntBiz.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
11. You Should Not
- Republish material from HuntBiz.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from HuntBiz.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HuntBiz.com
- Redistribute content from HuntBiz.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
12. User Comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. HuntBiz does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of HuntBiz, its agents, or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinions of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws HuntBiz shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
HuntBiz reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to HuntBiz a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
14. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses)
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way misleading
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- (a) The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link)
- (b) The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us
- (c) The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of
- (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
- No use of HuntBiz’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
16. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website, If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
17. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- (b) Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- (c) To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
- (d) We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Subject to Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India jurisdiction. We may update these terms and conditions whenever we want without notifying anyone.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.